Before we unpack more of the laws of human nature, please tell me you haven’t missed the first part of this amazing chat with Robert Greene, a leading master in human behaviour?
If you have there is still time to catch up and make sure you don’t miss another episode by subscribing to the YAP podcast.
Many of our human traits can be traced back to our childhood and the thoughts and beliefs we carry around today may be down to us holding onto childish behaviours. Something that most are unaware of.
As Robert Greene covers in his new book ‘The Laws of Human Nature’ our shadow-self may be an oppressed part of our personality that can come out in moments of stress, or moments where we are not happy.
But channeling this energy for good can turn it into something powerful, especially if you have ambition in business, sports or arts.
This is just one element of our human behaviour that Robert provides a template for, to recognize and embrace for good.
But what about other people in our lives?
Making the wrong choice in the people we associate with can destroy a life. We fall for these people because they learn to disguise themselves and misread their character, taking their appearance for reality. Knowing this language and how to read people’s characters will save you so much emotional drama in your life.
Knowing this language and how to read people’s characters will save you so much emotional drama in your life
The laws of compulsive behaviour, grandiosity, gender rigidity and death denial are all elements we need to know and understand and are discussed in detail, leading to a dramatic conclusion:
The people who are the most powerful can see the way the world is going and ultimately, transcend generations (and it’s zeitgeist), freeing themselves to create a version of who they are on their own terms, rather than conforming to everyone around them.
So what will you choose?
What are we yapping about in this episode:
Join the community
- Want to connect with other YAP listeners? Join the YAP Society on Slack: bit.ly/yapsociety
- Earn rewards for inviting your friends to YAP Society: bit.ly/sharethewealthyap
Sponsored by Fivver
- Follow YAP on Instagram: www.instagram.com/youngandprofiting
- Reach out to Hala directly at Hala@YoungandProfiting.com
- Follow Hala on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/htaha/
- Follow Hala on Instagram: www.instagram.com/yapwithhala
- Get marketing services like logos, whiteboard videos, animation and web development on Fivver: track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=51570&brand=fiverrcpa
- Learn new marketing skills like graphic design and video editing on Fivver Learn: track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=51570&brand=fiverrcpa