Join the millions of students already learning on Skillshare and get two months free when you sign up at skillshare.com/yap
This week, David Meltzer returns to teach us high-scoring business strategies so that we can play to win! David is the co-founder and CEO of Sports 1, a Sport Marketing firm which he co-founded with hall of fame quarterback, Warren Moon. David is also the former CEO of the world’s most notable sports agency, Leigh Steinberg Sports and Entertainment and an award-winning humanitarian, an international keynote speaker and best-selling author.
Since we last talked David has come out with a new book, Game-Time Decision Making that provides everything you need to up your decision-making game and build a championship-level business. In this episode, we’ll uncover how to recruit a winning team, how to create the right mindset to make good decisions, and why milestones are better than concrete goals.
If you liked this episode, please write us a review!
Join the community
- Want to connect with other YAP listeners? Join the YAP Society on Slack: bit.ly/yapsociety
- Earn rewards for inviting your friends to YAP Society: bit.ly/sharethewealthyap
Sponsored by Fivver
- Follow YAP on Instagram: www.instagram.com/youngandprofiting
- Reach out to Hala directly at Hala@YoungandProfiting.com
- Follow Hala on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/htaha/
- Follow Hala on Instagram: www.instagram.com/yapwithhala
- Get marketing services like logos, whiteboard videos, animation and web development on Fivver: track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=51570&brand=fiverrcpa
- Learn new marketing skills like graphic design and video editing on Fivver Learn: track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=51570&brand=fiverrcpa